Monday, April 13, 2009

Can anyone help me find a pair of real leather boots?

I like knee high gothic looking boots but every pair I get has some kind of coating that peels off and why are they allowed to advertise them as leather boots. I have an old pair that laces up the front and zips on the side that is real leather but they are at least 13 years old and are just about shot so I only wear them once in awhile and it isn%26#039;t the leather that is shot just the souls. When I got them they were taller platforms but have practacly lost the platform look. While all the fake leather stuff lasts a year at most or until my dog steps on my foot and scratches that stupid coating

Can anyone help me find a pair of real leather boots?
Where in the world are you?


That question would be easy to answer if you were my next door neighbour.


London and Brighton.





Try DM%26#039;s


Maybe Grinders?



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment