Monday, April 13, 2009

How do I stretch leather on a pair of new boots too fit? It is 100% leather.?

I bought a pair of custom hand made 100% leather boots while on vacation in Medellin Colombia. The boots are beautiful and the craftsmanship is phenomenol. But I have a hard time trying to get them on/off. Is there a product that will help me out or do I have to stretch out leather the old fashion way with time and numerous blisters? Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thankyou in advance.

How do I stretch leather on a pair of new boots too fit? It is 100% leather.?
If you have a boot store in your town, then they should have a boot stretcher. It only takes a few minutes. You also might want to get your self a boot jack. I found one only line and they are very good at sending orders. I sent them a money order and in no time my order was here. Sorry don%26#039;t have the www.


Schatzlein%26#039;s Outpost.
Reply:Old Cowboy trick - fill them full of beans and add water - the beans swell and stretch them.


You cold just try boot stretchers - check at the local boot repair.



teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment